You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘color’ tag.
We LOVE this color scheme!
Information about the design:
“Wondaree Macadamias is a family owned and run macadamia farm in North Queensland.
This project was done to recreate their product’s image in order to demonstrate their organic and personalised ethos whilst embodying an idiosyncratic aesthetic that was accessible to the blind.
This was achieved by using design features such as brail embossed wooden pegs – a stalwart of Queensland culture – and bold block coloured packaging, strident and recognizable.”
- Mango :: Pantone 7409 Coated, C=3|M=30|Y=100|K=0
- Khaki :: Pantone 5783 Coated, C=36|M=23|Y=52|K=1
- Coral :: Pantone 7416 Coated, C=5|M=74|Y=75|K=0
- Yellow :: Pantone 7404 Coated, C=5|M=14|Y=99|K=0
- Green :: Pantone 618 Coated, C=39|M=24|Y=100|K=2
- Brown :: Pantone 476 Coated, C=49|M=70|Y=73|K=60
- Orange :: Pantone 715 Coated, C=0|M=47|Y=84|K=0
Designers bring splashes of sunshine to the runway for spring 2010. Vibrant brights add a sense of excitement to the color palette, while practical neutrals provide a safety net for cautious consumers.
“Now more than ever, women are vigilant when it comes to spending,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. “Instead of re-inventing their wardrobe at the start of each season, consumers want pieces to complement what they already own. Pairing a bold color with a basic piece or freshening up their look with bright accents addresses the need for practicality, as well as fun.”
Here is a downloadable PDF of the color forecast.
Article Source: Pantone Fashion + Home